Chambers Creek Veterinary Hospital in Lakewood, WA seeks an Experienced Hospital Manager to join our practice.
Chambers Creek Veterinary Hospital is an established, high quality veterinary hospital with a well-known and respected reputation in the community of Lakewood, WA. Our veterinarians and dedicated pet care professional provide the highest level of veterinary care and customer service using the most current and appropriate education and training techniques possible. The ideal candidate will possess the attributes of a strong leader who empowers all staff members in their roles, will make customer service a priority and uphold the highest client satisfaction standards in the industry, and will have a business/finance background to support the budgeting and operations for the continued success of this hospital as a leader in the company as a whole. If you are that leader, we look forward to hearing from you!
· Spacious two-story building with seven exam rooms, four-table treatment area, two surgery suites, dental suite, grooming suite, two hospital wards, and isolation ward.
· In-house laboratory capabilities including Idexx Vet Suite (Catalyst Chemistry Analyzer, Lasercyte CBC, Urinalysis, and ELISA Snap Reader), basic cytology, microbiology, and fungal cultures. We also have a close association with several full-service clinical and pathological reference laboratories.
· In-house ECG, Echocardiogram, and Ultrasound
· Direct Digital X-ray system as well as digital dental radiographs.
· Sevoflourane and Isoflourane anesthesia, surgical laser, ultra-sonic dental equipment.
· Excellent surgical monitoring capabilities including two Life Windows units pulse oximetry.
· Complete pharmacy, OTC products, and prescription diet lines.
· AVIMARK software system for management of 15,000+ patient base.
· Boarding, including three dog wards with runs and a cat condo ward.
· Full-time Practice Manager and full-time Patient Coordinator.
· Licensed Veterinary Technicians working in treatment, surgical, and dental area with hospital trained exam assistants to help support veterinarians with outpatient exams.
· Annual Wellness Plans to provide savings for clients on Preventative Health Care.
Chambers Creek Veterinary Hospital is located in the beautiful Puget Sound area of Western Washington. Our hospital is in the City of Lakewood which is just outside the city limits of Tacoma, Washington (pop 200,000+). We are 35 miles southwest of Seattle and 31 miles northeast of the State Capital of Olympia.