VCA Cheshire Animal Hospital is seeking an experienced Emergency Veterinarian to join our 24-hour emergency/multi-specialty practice in Cheshire, Connecticut.
Drive our success as you drive your own—by using your superior medical judgment combined with a high level of empathy, confidence and humility to save pets' lives.
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
- Network of 3,800+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists.
- Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
- Robust Clinical Studies program.
- Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.
VCA Cheshire adds value to your compensation package with the following:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential.
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance.
- Generous CE allowance.
- Opportunity to teach and mentor.
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- Professional Liability coverage.
VCA Cheshire is located in New Haven County Connecticut. We are 80 miles from New York City, 10 miles from New Haven and Yale University, and approximately 2 hours from Boston. Your schedule will give you plenty of time each week to explore the beaches, hiking, biking, music, art and all the seasons of Southern New England.
If interested in this opportunity, please click here. You will be taken to the job description on VCAJobs.com, where you can learn more and apply online.