Our team is seeking to add an upbeat, qualified, client oriented individual to join our 2-Doctor, AAHA accredited practice. Noank-Mystic Veterinary Hospital offers a vast array of state of the art services such as cold therapy laser, ultrasound, acupuncture, stem cell therapy, digital and dental radiography. We have exceptional clients who require exceptional care, and if you believe you can offer that, please submit your cover letter and resume. Currently we are offering a part-time position that could at some point become full time. We are open every day of the week, so some weekend hours will be required. Saturday and Sunday availability are a must.
This position requires the team member to be able to handle high stress situations with a positive attitude and a willingness to "get the answer if you don't know the answer" mindset. You will be primarily assigned to stay up front and are responsible many duties.
This position is very diverse and is more than a "desk job". You have many responsibilities that keep the hospital running and clients happy. YOU are the first thing that everyone sees as they enter the hospital, so an upbeat, can-do attitude is CRITICAL to being successful at this position.
We are a great team who love what our CSRs do for us every day! Our hospital is growing and we are looking to expand our team.
Previous experience in a veterinary hospital is not necessary, but a plus. If you have experience employed at a high volume specialty boutique or store, and you are interested in changing your career, you are encouraged to apply!
- Generous pet care discounts [after 90 day probabtion]
- Personalized scrubs [after 90 day probation]
- Bio on our website [after 90 day probation]
- Lunch and learns, free products from various companies, discounted pet food
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS ABOUT THIS POSITION - EMAIL YOUR COVER LETTER AND RESUME ONLY
- Scheduling patients appropriately
- OTC Inventory that is housed up front including therapeautic diets
- Cash Drawer, Credit Card Machines
- Handle emergency phone calls and walk ins with care and attention to detail
- Following up with ill and surgical patients daily
- Cleaning and disinfecting the lobby
- Feeding the saltwater fish and hospital cats daily
- Marketing our services and being knowledgeable about supplements to offer clients
- Occasional restraint of animals
- Faxing, emailing, scanning, filing, and understanding medical records