Thrive is focused on raising the bar in veterinary medicine while lowering costs for our clients. From nose to tail, we specialize in the kind of thorough, routine treatment that makes up 90% of all veterinary visits.
Our preventive care caseload is challenging, diverse and includes radiology, dental, diagnostics, and surgery all performed with state of the art equipment.
We value independent thinking and entrepreneurial spirit. We have high technician to doctor ratios creating a fast-paced, fun and friendly environment. And most importantly, we put quality medicine first. Our call center keeps our team focused on patient care rather than phones. And our schedules allow our teams to maintain a work-life balance.
Candidates must have solid medical knowledge, patient care and communication skills, work efficiently, and have a great sense of humor.
Vets with all levels of experience, including new graduates, are welcome to apply!
• Competitive Salary • Monthly Bonus Opportunity • Employee profit sharing program • No Negative Accrual
• 3 1/2 day work weeks • No Emergency Calls • 120 hours annual PTO
• 40 hours additional PTO for CE • $3,500 annual CE allowance for licenses, dues, conference expenses, etc.
• Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision) • Basic Life Insurance
• Paid Parental Leave
• Employee Wellness Program
• Student Loan Repayment Program
• Advanced Career Path Opportunities
Discover our beautiful mash-up of fast-paced and varied medicine (centered on keeping pets well) with unexpected affordability for our clients, all inside our ultra-chic facilities.
Additional Salary Information: Base plus production with no negative accrual, profit sharing, additional benefits.
About THRIVE Vet Care
Thrive isn't just our name, it's our promise to pets, pet owners, and our employees.
Our approach to quality vet care is different. We believe all pets deserve quality veterinary care and our aim is to make routine care for your pet affordable. Our focus is on quality doctors, sensible solutions, and essential routine care.
Join a fast growing team full of exciting challenges with animals you'll love.