My name is Tomas Infernuso, DVM DACVS-SA. For the past 10 years, I owned and operated a mobile animal surgery service in the New York/Metro area. In early 2019, I opened an animal surgical center in East Meadow, Long Island, called Animal Hospital Surgery Center (AHSC). At AHSC we focus solely on animal surgery. We offer CT scanning with 3D reconstruction, intraoperative digital radiography, fluoroscopy, minimally invasive endoscopy (flexible and rigid) and rehabilitation, all on site.
What differentiates AHSC from the traditional animal hospital surgery center?
· Very competitive base salary - $225,000 (un-boarded residency trained)- $275,000 (boarded surgeons)
· 401K (including employer contribution), and health and vacation benefits (30 days)
· $10,000 sign up bonus
· $3000.00 relocation bonus
· AHSC’s culture, mission, and core values
· No on-call duty required (weekdays or weekends)
· Opportunity to run a new animal surgery center in 12-24 months
· Emphasis on work/life balance (4 day per week schedule)
· Focus ONLY on surgery (Orthopedics, Neuro Surgery, Soft Tissue/Minimally Invasive)
· High case load - approximately 35 to 40 cases per week
· Surgical interns on staff
· One week of paid CE
The AHSC’s mission is to provide excellent service at a fair price.
Our mission enables animals to be properly treated and saved.
Our business model provides ONLY surgical services 5 days per week with 24-hour care for our patients. We do not provide emergency service after hours, therefore no on call duty is required during the week or weekends. The patients who receive surgery on Fridays will be transferred to a 24-hour emergency hospital nearby that we are affiliated with for weekend care.
Our staff is our family and we have created an environment in which people are excited to come to work. The AHSC is looking to hire a motivated, compassionate, hard-working, dedicated and personable individual that embraces and is committed to AHSC’s culture, values, and mission.
Please feel free to contact me by phone 516-491-4485 (office) or 516-491-6546 (cell), or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can discuss this opportunity in greater detail.
I look forward to speaking with you.
Dr. Tomas Infernuso, Diplomate ACVS-SA
About animal hospital surgical center
Animal Hospital Surgical Center provides affordable veterinary surgical services by a Board Certified Specialist to the beloved pets of Long Island, New York, Manhattan, NYC, Queens, Brooklyn, The Bronx, Westchester and all surrounding areas.