Location: North Dallas TX (Frisco and Allen) and surrounding areas. Compensation will be discussed during the interview process.
Looking for a Veterinarian to become part of a staff of dedicated people, looking to provide excellent service to our community. Good communication skills with clients and staff is a must. We are a family-owned practice looking to add a great Veterinarian to our team.
· Work experience as a Veterinarian, Veterinary Intern, Veterinary Technician or Veterinarian Assistant
· Experience conducting various types of procedures, vaccinations, and health checks on animals
· Knowledge of medical equipment.
· Problem-solving skills
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain medical terms and conditions using simple language
· Availability to take evening or weekend shifts occasionally.
· Patience, passion, and a love for animals
About VMG Recruiting
VMG RecruitingOur company gathers competitive intelligence, identifies, engages, and builds a talent pipeline of passive candidates and converts them to active candidates for our clients.We use our proprietary client’s requirements model for our work. Our executive search firm’s proven fivefold model provides a complete comprehensive picture of company and candidate compatibility. By design, it provides a holistic approach and offers the greatest flexibility to our clients. Additionally, the model can be customized to meet our clients’ specific hiring requirements.