Excellent opportunity for an experienced Veterinarian who has a passion for leadership at Mendon Animal Clinic in Mendon, MA!
Sign-on & relocation bonus eligible! Opportunity for hospital ownership!
Diagnose and treat pets with illnesses and injuries
Manage and lead the practice
Administer core vaccinations and counsel clients in well pet care
Perform surgeries and dentistries as needed
Keep quality / accurate medical records
Contribute to making our workplace enjoyable for all - staff, clients, and pets
Responsible for teaming up with the Practice Manager to establish direction and medical quality of hospital
Focus on team building, establishing mentorship opportunities, communication, business acumen and medical protocols
Doctor of Veterinary Medicine Degree
Ability to attain MA Veterinary License
3+ years of experience practicing as a veterinarian
At least 1-2 years of leadership experience
A common purpose with an uncommon passion—this is Rarebreed Veterinary Partners. We are a purpose-driven team placing talent first by supporting professionals to thrive in our industry and empowering hospital teams to provide exceptional care for pets and their owners. We pride ourselves on going the extra mile to create exceptional work experiences for all our employees. Afterall, work should be your happy place! We focus on providing the best culture, tools, and support to our hospitals to allow the staff to focus on what they love most, caring for our animals.
Mendon Animal Clinic is a full-service animal hospital that welcomes both emergency treatment cases as well as pet patients in need of routine medical, surgical and dental care. We care for cats, dogs, rabbits and pocket pets. Our clinic is well equipped with ultrasound, digital radiology including dental, full in-house laboratory, surgical cautery, therapeutic laser, cryotherapy, tonometry. We have a board certified surgeon, cardiologist and internist who regularly come to our practice for advanced surgical procedures, echocardiology and abdominal ultrasounds.
Mendon, a small town in Worcester County, offers a lake with a town beach, a zoo, a charming winery, and drive-in movie theatre. Providence, RI, and Worcester, MA are each a 30 minute drive away. Boston, MA is a 45 minute drive.
What do we have to offer?
At Rarebreed, we provide employees in the veterinary profession the best work experience by creating and fostering a great culture where you can thrive. We value you and offer a one-of-a-kind, flexible total compensation package that consists of the following:
· Competitive base compensation plus bonus incentive
· Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage (or opt out incentive)
· Company paid 3% 401(k) contribution
· Generous paid time off to ensure work/life integration
· Employee Referral Award Program
· Company-paid life insurance, short term, and long-term disability
· Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
· Access to Employee Assistance Programs
· Continuing education time off and reimbursement
· Pet Care discounts for your family pets at our clinics
· Free monthly wellness meetings focusing on stress & anxiety reduction and mindfulness
· Free online group exercise classes, such as yoga and HIIT (High Energy Interval Training), twice a week, taught by certified trainers
· Free quarterly financial wellness classes to provide guidance in areas such as student loan debt, budgeting, improving credit scores, mortgages, and refinancing.
Employment will require successful completion of references and background check.
Rarebreed Veterinary Partners provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, mental disability, physical disability, medical condition, gender, sexual orientation, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, national origin, veteran status, and other classifications protected by applicable state and local non-discrimination laws.
Rarebreed Veterinary Partners is a purpose driven team placing talent first by supporting professionals to thrive in our industry and empowering hospital teams to provide exceptional care for pets and their owners. We pride ourselves on going the extra mile to create exceptional work experiences for our hospital teams. We focus on providing the best culture, tools and support to our hospitals to allow the staff to focus on what they love most, caring for our animal companions.