Jubilee Pet Hospital, opened in 2006, is a 2 doctor practice located in Daphne, AL. We are a companion animal practice with a large facility. Our practice is founded on the pursuit of excellence of care and in furtherance of that aim, we emphasize teamwork among our dedicated staff. Our doctors do not take after hour calls.
ABOUT THE HOSPITAL
• 3 Large Exam Rooms (2 rooms equipped with Technidyne lift tables with built in scale)
• Pharmacy adjacent to exam rooms equipped with IDEXX suite of equipment
• Treatment area with wet tub/table for dentals and dental radiographs
• Surgery suite and treatment area equipped with in-wall oxygen
• Digital Radiography, Ultrasound, Tonopen and other equipment
• AVImark software
Daphne is a city in Baldwin County, Alabama, on the eastern shoreline of Mobile Bay. The city is located along I-10, 11 miles east of Mobile. We are about 35 miles away from beautiful Gulf Shores beaches. We have excellent schools, breathtaking scenery, and rich history.
NVA General Practice is a leading veterinary community of over 1,200 independently managed hospitals united in the love of animals and the people who love them. Committed to serving the needs of pet owners in local communities around the world, NVA General Practice is driven by a mission to improve the comfort and well-being of pets through progressive and compassionate care.
Our network of hospitals creates an integrated community of medical expertise and collaboration, enabling continuous growth and learning for our animal care teams.
For more information, visit www.nva.com.